• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

1974 CB750

asjwalsh

CB750 New member
Reaction score
So I'm new to the CB750. I've restored a KZ900 and am currently working on a CBX, so have some experience.

There is a 74 CB750 near me with 11k in what is described as very good original condition. The pictures back that up, but to do a full nuts and bolts restore will cost way more than it's worth. However, I love doing restos, its my therapy :)

So assuming this running example is all original and mechanically sound, what is a good price to pay? I have done research on Hagerty's, KBB and Nada and they say anywhere from $4k-$6,500.

Thanks for any opinions you guys have.

Andrew

Its all dependent on location, time of the year, original parts, good running eninge, original exhaust ect. Around where I live I wouldnt give you more then $2 to 3 grand for it if it was a good runner with all the parts there. It really comes down to...its worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

X2. Here in Texas you won't get that much for one. But in the mix of buyers there will be one rich one that may do it. The norm is no though. More to the order of the $3k mentioned. Here we buy CB1100F in that shape for about $4-4.5K. CBX for $6K. You cannot range a number though for somebody rich that wants it. And the Florida market likely is higher.

Back