• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Attention CB750 Drag racers

cyclebuster

CB750 Addict
Reaction score
An acquaintance has a SOHC CB750 drag bike for sale. I don't have all the information, but its got wheelie bars, struts, header, oversize carbs, ARD magneto, alloy rims, clip ons, and I am pretty sure is around 900cc. More information to come. somewhere around $2500 I will give more information tomorrow, and a final appraisal

Dang got me wishing I has some money. he could probably make double by selling the parts separately. ARD would bring some good money.

yes It will, how bad do you want it. they need money, but I wont let them give it away. I bet its a mid- high 10 second bike as it sets.

I wish I could. If this was mid summer I would be tempeted but right now the piggy bank is empty.

the fools wouldn't even wash it to make money. it sold for $500. I had no idea they would take that for it. here it is washed up. I feel dumb for trying to help them and not snagging it myself for pennies
72dragbike_zps0a4e2fd0.jpg

Man that sucks. You could have bought it and parted it out for triple the money or even more. That ARD alone is worth more than $500. Sucks when a person gets screwed over like that.

that's supposed to be an RC golden motor 900 ccs, smoothbores, stud girdle, full blown racing cam, cut, ported and polished head, box swing arm, wheelie bars, alloy rims, Goodyear racing eagle slicks, it runs. tremendous compression.

Back