• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - 1973 Honda CB750K Cafe Racer for sale.

Badlands

CB750 New member
Reaction score
I am selling my 1973 Honda CB750 Cafe Racer. Aluminum tank and custom aluminum seat cowl, lowered front with progressive shocks and rear with short shocks. This beautiful CB750 cafe racer has custom Italian Rearsets, New old stock wheels, polished forks, new sprockets and chain, new tires, custom polished neck nut, new ignition coils and wires, new points, 4 into 1 Yoshimura exhaust, custom speedometer, Moon Eyes oil pressure gauge, new black side covers with new brand new emblems, rebuilt carbs, custom aluminum billet air box, and lots more, This bike is truly one of a kind and I used all top of the line parts. The bike has been sitting in storage for 3 years now so it will need a new battery and maybe the carbs cleaned. I just don't ride it, I have over $7000.00 into the build not including my time to build it and have a clean and clear title in my name! Bike is located in Parker Arizona, which is by Lake Havasu. I want $5000 OBO you can reach me at 208 819 0276
DSC_0039.jpg

Last edited:
Back