• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Veterans Charity Bike Build

K2750tracy

K2750tracy
Reaction score
Hi, I'm building a Bike for the Veterans Charity group " For the Love Of a Veteran Inc." This group provides 5,000 + care packages a month for our deployed veterans. They also help with clothes, shelter and food for homeless vets. I'm building a 74 Honda CB450 resto mod that will be raffled of on Oct. 3 - 2020 during their annual "Ride Honor Remember" event. I'm donating the bike and the work for the build. I could use some help with monetary needs for parts and services that this build will need. I estimate $2500 - $3000 total to complete. I have set up a Facebook fundraiser if anyone is interested in donating. While this is not a CB750 ( I'M not willing to give away any of my 750's) I respect all the members here at CB750.com. I'm hoping to get some help from the forum members. Here is a link to the fundraiser (https://www.facebook.com/donate/2423237057943533/) or if more inclined PM me and we can set up something else. IE.. parts or services. Thank you all. Jamie

Back