• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

New Honda CB750 owner

Elroy750

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just introducing myself. I am a new owner of a 1977 Honda CB750F Super Sport that I that I hope to put back on the road after 30 years of sitting. I came to motorcycling late in life and after owning a 2013 CB500F for the last 3 years I decided I wanted to take on a project bike so here I am. Whether it works out or not I am sure it will be a learning experience.

Still many parts around for this era of 750 so your build should go smooth as long as you start with a clean bike. Keep us posted and take some pictures along the way. Feel free to ask any questions.

Hi Elroy
I am new to this Forum and have been jumping around to learn a bit about forums on motorcycles. I am the proud owner of a 1978 Honda cb750k that I bought in Medina Ohio and had it shipped to my Pascagoula MS home. Your F model will turn out well with a lot of parts available just as dirtdigger said. I will download a pic of mine when I figure out how to download pics and attach them. I am recently retired now and have time to really get involved with all aspects of the one and only original Honda superbike. I think that I will make a lot of friends to correspond with. Now I only wish my wife would ride, she just needs to retire from her teaching job and enjoy.

Back