• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

So what is the most complete manual for a 73 CB750?

Trenton

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Searching around I find several manuals for sale for a fair sum of money. I am looking for a shop manual that can get me through a rebuild if necessary. What is considered th e Bible for this model bike?

OEM Honda manual is best for the true specs. As far as the bible for these bikes I would look at getting the book called My CB750 Book by Mark Paris. Very good book written by a long time Honda dealership mehanic, lots of complete bike information and useful tips and tricks and specs. This site is also very good for information, post any questions you may have.

'Sending people to the competition?'

Is that verboten? I send people to the C and F DOHC bike sites for manuals too, that could be considered the same thing..........lemme know if I am crossing a line.

It's fine really. I know that historically links to CB750.com that have been posted on sohc4.net have been deleted.

If anything it just means we need work on getting those same resources here so we don't have to send people elsewhere. I'd rather people have the information than keep it from them.

Always good to be the better person (forum) and help members. If sohc deletes our links they have the problem not us

Back