• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

1973 Cb750 exhaust ideas?

mnvkngs65

CB750 Enthusiast
Reaction score
EFFECTS.jpg
IMG_20191021_130428249.jpg
Anyone have suggestions for a new quiet muffler so I can get rid of this dangerous and ugly aftermarket piece? The exhaust from the head is 4 into 1 and is about 2.5 inch in diameter at the junction.

Thanks.

If that doesn't work, measure the outlet size to see if it is really closer to 2 1/4". There may well be some aftermarket choices there as most headers use that size on the back end. How I fitted up my CB550F, the muffler itself was dead but the pipe size was right to pop on a Vance & Hines rear muffler section off a bike with a trashed front pipe section. Went on like it was made for it and looks great.

You can go to the Dennis Kirk website to check out the rear pipe offerings they have there. SuperTrap is one that comes to mind.

Thanks, I spoke with someone there yesterday that couldn't give me much information, especially when it comes to diameter size of the inlet on the muffler. Waiting to see if they email me.

They are a small business so bear with them. If you have to speak with Ken, he is the owner and the guy behind Cycle X

Back