• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Plastic T to vacuum line connecting middle two carbs 1979 750k

Petersburgfmc

CB750 New member
Reaction score
I have a 79 CB 750k. It has been a hard bike to get running properly. I just rebuilt the carbs. There is a Plastic T connecting the two center carbs. I can not find where the hose attaches on the bike. Can someone tell me where the rubber line from the T is supposed to be connected. Prior to rebuilding the carbs I just clamped off the hose. No mid or top end. bike seemed to starve for fuel as I pushed past idle. I have now rebuilt the carbs and dipped them again even though I had sonically cleaned them in the past. I am now ready to reinstall the carbs, but I would like to know where to attach the T hose from between the carbs. Any help?

Hi, did you get an answer to this?
I have just cleaned out my carbs and have the same fitting with a tube that just seemed to sit under the tank but not connect to anything?
Is it a breather of some sort?
Kato

Thanks amc49.
Been reading through the forums and see input from you often.
Thanks for keeping the knowledge flowing.
Next task for me is the valve clearances as you have recommended many times, so your threads have been helpful!
Kato

Back