• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Help with CB750C turn signals

John Luke

CB750 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 1981 CB750C. I have everything hooked up correctly. Led tail light and turn Signals. When I turn the ignition key on all the light light up. Except the front indicators. So the rear brake light and both turn signals when I switch the left turn signal on it shuts off the right and the brake light turns off. I need help y’all!😭

I have a 1981 CB750C. I have everything hooked up correctly. Led tail light and turn Signals. When I turn the ignition key on all the light light up. Except the front indicators. So the rear brake light and both turn signals when I switch the left turn signal on it shuts off the right and the brake light turns off. I need help y’all!��

I am not sure what you mean in your last sentence. When you turn on your left turn signals on, the right and brake light turns off???

Sounds like it might be a bad ground or a bad connection in the switch. Was it working before the LED change?

Good luck

oh ok. I wonder if some of the wires got connected incorrectly inside the headlight bucket. Or a bad ground or bad switch still.

I’m thinking it could be the headlight. I have an aftermarket headlight with some of the wires touching. It’s one of those dual headlights

Back