• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Triple tree trouble

A lot of confusion lies there, the forks come in 35, 37, and 39 mm. tubes and the triples are either straight or angled as well. The fork legs are easy to mess up on too as they come fitting only certain tubes. Anti-dive or not legs and dual or single piston calipers along with dual or single discs confuse even more.

Well I currently have 35mm on there but I'm not running a front brake. Theyre straight, not sure of the anti dive. (This is my first cb) I wanna do extended forks and get rid of the top clamp so I can run riserless bars

Then 35 mm. is likely the most common size out there.

Anti-dive is a setup where suddenly grabbing the front brake hard activates the fork to stiffen up to not dive nearly so much, it is hard to control a bike that collapses the fork quickly at hard braking. The sportbikes all use it, it makes control around corners much easier to deal with under hard power and then a sudden braking.

Back