• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

No fuel lines HELP

NewbeCB750

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hi, just bout a 78 CB750F SS with rebuilt carburetors but no fuel or overflow lines. Can someone help me with a diagram for how to raut them? I know they are supposed to split into two lines after peacock but that’s about it.

If it is the correct carbs for the bike then there is only 1 fuel line to the carbs not two. And there is only 1 vent line and the 4 bowl hoses.

Thank you, I was watching some videos on youtube last night and begun to suspect that.

Where do the overflow lines go? There are 4 small holes in the case, do they go there. Are they attached to anything?

Not sure what 4 small holes you are talking about but no the Overflow lines are run back to the gap between the engine and swingarm pivot. They are not attached to anything.

Thank you!! After closer inspection they turned out not to be openings after all. I’ll post a picture as soon as I figure out how to do so.

Source of my confusion.

IMG_0270.jpg

Back