• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

linkage between 2nd & 3rd carbs

llibellen

CB750 Member
Reaction score
ok, so I'm not the smartest carb rebuilder. (Not even close) I bought my CB750k in 1978 off the showroom floor & a couple of months ago decided to rebuild the carbs. I got the rebuild kits & went ahead with the rebuild. I'm enclosing a picture of my choke linkage since I know it's not right. Also (since they're mounted on the engine) do I have to pull the carbs to get the choke linkage right? And can anybody send me a pix of the correct hookup?

Attachments

• 20190616_165741[274].jpg
    20190616_165741[274].jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
You just may not have the small gauge choke spring hooked up. The split fork on the right carb in your pic has a notch cut into the lower fork tine there, the smaller gauge spring on the left side carb hooks onto that notch. It makes the left pair of choke butterflies follow the right pair.

Looks like you're right. Appreciate your help. Thanks

You just may not have the small gauge choke spring hooked up. The split fork on the right carb in your pic has a notch cut into the lower fork tine there, the smaller gauge spring on the left side carb hooks onto that notch. It makes the left pair of choke butterflies follow the right pair.

Looks like you're right. Appreciate your help. Thanks

Back