• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Motorcycle Lift Table

Travis

Forum Staff
Staff member
Top Contributor
Reaction score
I've been wanting a lift table for a very long time. I always thought I'd get a Handy lift because I've used them before and I know they're tough. I've been keeping an eye on Craigslist for a while and not much is popping up so It looks like I'll be buying new. I don't want the Harbor Freight lift table because the wheel vises on those suck and I want an air lift. So I've been seriously thinking about getting a Direct Lift Pro lift like this:

TPPROCYCLE-2.jpg

It seems like the best deal around for what I want and it's longer than some of the other lifts, 93" vs 84". The lift in the picture is $645 and you can get get the side extensions and dolly for $229. They have a warehouse that isn't too far from me so I could go pick it up and save a couple hundred on shipping.

Anyone have any experience with this lift?

So I got the Pro Lift just like pictured above. The quality seems great and it lifts the CB750 with ease. I'll get a picture of it soon.

Travis,
Looks great. I don't have any experience with them but they have been around a while and seem to use similar technology to Handy. How can you go wrong?

Yeah its a handy knock-off with a longer table and diamond plate. I hope I get a lot of use out it.

Thanks. No I bought it from one of the Direct Lift distributors/warehouses, Benco Equipment in Shakopee, MN.

Harbor Freight used to have a scissor style lift like this, but I haven't seen it in a couple of years on their website.

Back