• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Gold Rush

Travis

Forum Staff
Staff member
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone watch Gold Rush? I love all the gold shows.

Todd Hoffman looked totally coked out during the live finale. It was really distracting to the show.

I do watch Gold Rush if nothing else is on. The thing that really drives me crazy is how the guys operate there equipment.:banghead: My dad and I have our own construction business and I run equipment on a daily basis and it drives me absolutely crazy in how unorganized and how ineffecient they are with all the equipment they have at there disposal. Todd has absolutely no organizational skills and no real plan he goes here for a little bit then there and then runs his equipment till it breaks. To me he has no business running a mine let alone a gold mine. But thats just me :laugh:

No you're right about that... But they need to make drama to keep people watching. If everything ran super smooth and nothing ever went wrong the show wouldn't be as entertaining. I started watching the show because my uncle told me about how the show was a bunch of idiots trying to go gold mining and how it was fun to see them screw everything up.

Back