• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Wanted - Carbs for 79-82 dohc

That's where I've been looking. I have the 750k series. Are there interchangeable carbs or should I look specifically for carbs from a 750k? I plan on rebuilding/jetting to run pods or stacks.

Anything that fits that year range 750, K, or C, or F does not matter, bigger off 900 or 1100 will work but harder to, the 1100 ones do not have the primary main system that a 750 needs to work right. The carbs being CV type do NOT respond well to pods or any other air filter than OEM so expect trouble doing it.

Run the valve clearances, most of the time the carbs are off due to problems with the valves leaking.

Hope it's not the 650 ones, the spread and centers will be different and the jetting will not be correct as the engine is totally different. The carbs themselves are the same type but too small for 750 which is 30mm., the 650 uses 28mm. Thinking no accel pumps on the 650 either, could be wrong there.

check classified. i posted keihin 4 carbs, ultrasonically cleaned, factory jets, no issue runs very smooth. off a 1981 cb750c.

Last edited:
i also have oem seat, mufflers/headers, airbox. all in excellent condition. Muffler has been polished & ready to be bolted on.

Back