• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Looking for 75-76 CB750F super sport gas tank

CB750friend

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Trying to locate a new tank for a 75-76 cb750f super sport. Tank is one with gas fill flap door. Also has the wing-nut mount under the tank not the flap sticking out. IF that make sense, photo would probably help but would need to take a good one and post.
Anyone have any leads whatsoever would be greatly appreciated.:thumbsup:

I have a brand new NOS super sport tank still in the original packaging with the original masking tape over the fuel bung. Mint condition. What’s your number….?

I took forever for me to find one that was reasonably priced, not dented and was'nt full of leaves and rust..this was dented and needed cleaning, in primer now.EBay

Attachments

• IMG_20230114_183509.jpg
    IMG_20230114_183509.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 64
Well, I hope the OP has been able to find one sometime in the past FOUR YEARS...

The OP has not been active on the forum here since this was posted back in May 2019.

I would be leery of buying from a first time poster to boot.

Well, I hope the OP has been able to find one sometime in the past FOUR YEARS...

The OP has not been active on the forum here since this was posted back in May 2019.

I would be leery of buying from a first time poster to boot.
I didn't even look at the posting date..

Back