• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

New Honda V45 Magna Owner

agnesjacob180

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hey Folks -

I recently purchased an '85 V45 Magna for the unbelievable price of $300. I was looking for a project bike, and given what I have been reading around here, I certainly have my work cut out for me. I'm handy enough around an engine, but this will be my first major project.

I just got the bike last weekend, and I haven't really had a chance to do more than play with some of the cosmetic things since I don't have it here yet (it's hanging out at my parents' farm until Sunday, when I'll bring it home). So I don't really know what's wrong with it yet. It only had a splash of gas in it when I got it, so who knows, it might even start. :p I did hook it up to the battery and it turned over, just didn't start. However, I did try spraying some starting fluid in the air box with no results.

Anyway, I'm just introducing myself so you guys can laugh at me. I'm sure I'll be having questions eventually.

Thanks,

Reference:
https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/honda/

best digital marketing advice to expand customer

Back