• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Hello from Australia

fg1972

CB750 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all,
This is my first post, I've been wanting to do a restoration for a while and just picked up an 82 model yesterday that is nearly a complete bike with a few spares. The previous owner claims that the bike was running a couple of years ago and started to strip her down for a cafe racer conversion. He has already chopped off the rear section and removed the tabs for the side panels if I choose to continue with this otherwise it came with a spare cut off rear section that could be welded back on or even transfer everything to the spare frame if need be. It still early days but my intention is to restore as much as possible and turn it into a practical cafe racer. When I say practical, I mean it needs to satisfy the local regulations some sort of rear mud guard, place to mount tail light, turn signals, number plate and light. Anyhow, here are my first photos. Any advise is greatly appreciated especially in regards to converting to cafe racer whilst trying to satisfy the regulations.
Cheers

IMG_7575.jpg
IMG_8419.jpg

Back