• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

1977 CB750F Need Replace Break lines, calipers, reservoirs Aftermarket Kit Available

Daddyoo

CB750 Member
Reaction score
This is my first rebuild project on a 1977 cb750F Super Sport. Need advice of where to get aftermarket break lines, calipers(or rebuild kit), reservoirs. I was hoping that there would be a total package "kit " that might even come with rotors and pads that some company put together for this bike. My logic if I purchased in a package it would all be compatible pieces and parts to take any guesswork out. Any help, advice, recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks for your time in advance, Mike

Your not going to find a complete kit, these bikes are just too old and manufacturers arent going to spend r&D on a very limited market. Your not going to find anything oversize if thats what your looking for unless you do a complete front end swap to a modern sport bike fork. Check out dynoman, cyclex, cb750supply.com The brakes on the F bikes really wasnt too bad so other then new pads and fresh brake fluid your really not going to get or need anything much better.

Your not going to find a complete kit, these bikes are just too old and manufacturers arent going to spend r&D on a very limited market. Your not going to find anything oversize if thats what your looking for unless you do a complete front end swap to a modern sport bike fork. Check out dynoman, cyclex, cb750supply.com The brakes on the F bikes really wasnt too bad so other then new pads and fresh brake fluid your really not going to get or need anything much better.

Thanks for response… Honestly, the break lines are old as the bike and are dry-rotted and just want standard OEM/Aftermarket replacements. I was trying to avoid buying pieces and parts of brake components that were not compatible with each other.

Back