• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Original exhaust

Honda sells the original exhaust over the counter. It retails for about $1200 for all four pipes. Last time I checked they were available from servicehonda.com and mrcycle.com for about $870 plus shipping. Considering that each pipe would be about $220, that's a pretty fair price for a new header pipe and muffler. You will find the systems for more than that on Ebay. Always check Honda for availability as they are the best source and still supply quite a few parts.

Last edited:
Honda unfortunately though doesn't have all the different versions of the exhaust for the 750. There was more and more baffling as the years went on and the most desirable 300 pipes OEM quality are discontinued. The pipes Honda was selling for years now have not been the quality of the originals, some speculation was that Honda outsourced the pipes they have been stocking for many years because of the low quality plating.

Honda does offer replacement 341 series pipes. I have also seen reproduction 300 series systems but I don't know if they are through Honda. That can be easily checked through servicehonda or your local dealer. As to the chrome. In the 70s Honda chrome left a lot to be desired. I have both an original set and a new set from Honda. I'll take the new set any day. If you've got to have the numbers then look for an original set. If not buy the new ones. You will be happy. Sometimes we take this "original" stuff to seriously. Most of these bikes are way past original and as the old saying goes, "it's only original once".

The 300 pipes are way better performing then the 341's because they are far less baffled. My dads original 300's are way better looking then the newer stuff. People always bought the 300's and put them on bikes that had the 341's because the 300's sounded throatier and made better power because of the far less baffling.

If people are still looking I have a set of stock exhaust pipes for sale in the classifieds section. Not asking nearly what they are talking above but they need a little tlc. I can send a picture to you if you pm me your number.

I'll be posting up a set of OEM pipes off my 82 SC in the classifieds soon, they are in near mint condition.

Exhaust

If people are still looking I have a set of stock exhaust pipes for sale in the classifieds section. Not asking nearly what they are talking above but they need a little tlc. I can send a picture to you if you pm me your number.

Do you still have the 750 exhaust for sale if so how much?

I have a set of original pipes. They are currently on my bike now. Still have the original reflectors on them too. I was considering selling them to put a different set on them. If still interested email me with an offer.

exhaust

I have a set of original pipes. They are currently on my bike now. Still have the original reflectors on them too. I was considering selling them to put a different set on them. If still interested email me with an offer.

What year model is your bike, and do you have any photos I could see
Thanks

Try Yamiya, excellent supplier of cb750k parts out of Japan.
Have heard nothing but good reviews about them.
This is a set set of their reproduction no # exhausts for K-O models, they also fit K1-K6....back in stock in the spring...

If your serious about resto's this is where I would be doing some shopping - they have everything. Apparently good shipping prices too.

Good morning everyone I am new to this forum, and know this is a old thread but I am wondering if anyone has a CB750 complete system for my new girl which is a 1978 K6?
I am currently based in the UK but travel a lot.

2. Go over to Everett Powersports. See Marc Satterwhite. I just replaced my 74 CB750 with replica stock exhaust. Not sure if he has or can get any for your 79. They still have a ton of parts and an eBay store. Good folks! Oh, and get a second job before you go.

Just bought a full exhaust with heat shields etc from David Silver for £1150.Great quality and fitted perfectly.

Attachments

• 20210825_161224.jpg
    20210825_161224.jpg
    423.3 KB · Views: 616
Back