• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

throttle_rippin_shiner

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Long time creeper on this page, picked up a ton of great information.

I've scoured the interwebs of the future and couldn't find anything on this, so I'm hoping the motorcycle gods have bestowed this knowledge on one (or a few) of you.

I'm building an '82 CB750F and I'm nearing the end of the build. I'm trying to get the upper triple clamp from Cognito (https://cognitomoto.com/collections...e-clamp-with-monoscope-mini?variant=768835817) but their site says the fitment is for the 750K. I gave them a call and I'd need to send in my stock clamp so they can take the measurements and machine one for the 750F. The thing is: it's going to take a week to get my stock clamp to them, a week for them to machine it and anodize it, and then about a week to get it back to me. There's a local show that I'd really like to enter the bike in that's in a week and a half. At no fault to anyone, I can't wait the 3 weeks for this.

Would any of you know if the 1982 CB750K upper clamp has the same exact measurements as the CB750F? I've tried calling a few places (local shops and revzilla) but nobody really knows. I'm hoping that since is the mecca, someone has an answer to my prayers.

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give.

Back