• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

K7 exhaust wanted

Sage10

CB750 New member
Reaction score
I am looking for a good left upper exhaust for a k7 1977. Does anybody know where I could get one. Have looked on eBay but no decent ones. Does anybody manufacture replacements?

Hi Sage 10 I am a new member to this Forum and have found it quite useful. And yes there is a way to replace to find #2 cylinder replacement exhaust with silencer. If you haven't heard about the side based in the UK, it is called David Silverspaires a very unique original parts source that has Honda parts of all makes. You can find it at
WWW.David Silverspairs.com you will have to type in your model which will be just 750 and site will let you input your complete model. These exhaust systems are sold as complete sets,I got mine in 2013 and I have never installed them yet because I am waiting to when I take my engine out to install the cam riser seals that are causing my topend oil leak. These exhaust are quite expensive as a set close to $1,000 Dollars plus shipping, but the quality of the chrome is very good. I plan to sell my older ones when I do all of my engine work which will be toward the end of 2021 because I am in the process of restoring and painting my home.

I meant to tell your that these are new replacement exhaust, but I heard they are better than original. I made a mistake and said #2 on your bike I meant #1 which is top on left side. I would also send you a pic of my new pipes but they are still packaged and wrapped is a sort of cloth wrap. Please post a pic of your bike on this great Forum

Back