• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

FREE 1981 cb750 Custom...also see marketplace

hcritz

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hey Folks...
I'm Cleaning out the shop! I have a bunch of parts including a titled frame for a 1981 CB750 Custom. I bought two of these bikes and built a nice one for a friend...now I need to get rid of the leftovers. There is an engine...top end is torn down but all the parts should be there. The engine was running before tear down...good clutch and trans. Lots of boxes of parts. I have already given away the wheels, seat and pipes. I think there is still a tach and a complete wiring harness. Know the rear fender and lights are there. I remember the forks were so so...think someone had scratched the tubes installing seals. Front brakes, controls etc are mostly there as I remember...it's been in boxes for years. I believe the tank is around somewhere as well...but think it had some rust...hard to remember. there are a lot of the little items that are usually gone...air box, battery box, vapor tanks etc in the box. I think the ignition switch still has a key in it.
Anyway...It's FREE...come and get it!!! I need this stuff gone and out of my way. If you have questions ... drop me an Email. hcritz7@gmail.com.
I believe it's a TN title.
Thanks,
Ed

Hey Pid...I'm in Starkville...Northeast, MS
I also have a bunch of 1st Gen Magna V45 parts that are up for adoption too if that is of any interest...

Back