• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Vintage Motorcycle Display

K2750tracy

K2750tracy
Reaction score
Hello CB750 Brothers and sisters I am officialy setting up a vintage motorcycle display for Gettysburg Bike Week in Gettysburg Pa. July 11-14th 2019. I would like to invite anyone that is in the area or that may be coming to the event to bring a vintage (1985 or older) bike for the display. Anyone displaying a bike will receive a VIP pass to the entire event including all the music venues. Goggle Gettysburg Bike Week for a list of events and venues. The display is an indoor venue, for security a few volunteers and myself will be at the display during event open hours and the building will be locked overnight. Any brand any model, bikes do not have to be in running condition. I would acutally like to have a few "barn finds" to display. This has been a HD dominated event and the promoters and myself would like to change that stigmatism, I would like to get a lot metric and british machines in the display. Also the swapmeet area has a lot of spaces avaliable and again we would like to get some metric and british vendors to particpate. There are 10,000 plus vistors daily to this event. Plese contact me Jamie Gilbert for details. I love to have some CB750.Com members to represent. Thank you Jamie https://www.gettysburgbikeweek.com/

Back