• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

New Guy

Oldman Prof

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hi all,I'm from Cape Town South Africa,I've been ridding and working on SOHC's for about 30yrs,,well only worked on my own in the last 10,a 1978 K8,busy fitting a 750 Ducati front end and swing-arm after my son wrote it off and all I could salvage was the motor and the frame around it,it's been on the bench nearly two years now,,well I run a small workshop from my garage(to pay for the tools and money to work on my bikes) and every time I get it on the bench and start getting somewhere,,I get another job in but this year I really got to pull my finger.Any other South Africans on this site?,Not a great following here,mostly we got what we call the"disposable young crowd",,they would rather get rid of a bike and buy another,we don't call the bikers we call them motorcyclists,no love for the machine and to much money,yes I know it just makes me sound envious,but it's sad.
Anyway nice to be part of your site,will post pics when I sort them out and have a look at my website I started,Got some of the youngsters helping me put stuff on but it's getting there.

Anthony

https://sites.google.com/site/oldmanprofsworkshop/

Back