• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - Valve Shims - 25mm Diameter

Status
Not open for further replies.

moellear

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Okay, first-come first serve. I acquired hundreds of shims from a craigslist find, and I'm not losing anything if I don't sell any; just thought I would check to see if I could help anyone out in the Honda CB world... let me know guys! I prefer email to aarmoeller at gmail dot com but private message works just as well. I am only willing to ship in the lower 48 states.

$3.00 a piece or $100 takes forty (40) of your choice which is only $2.50 for each one. Also, I ask that you pay for shipping and if only purchasing a few I'll put them in an envelope so I ask you pay for the cost of stamp & envelope. Below is what I have available; I'll update the quantities once I begin selling them individually or however many people ask for! Thanks and be safe riding :thumbsup:

**EDIT: All have been sold. Thanks **

Five (5) # 2.45 SOLD
Five (5) # 2.50 SOLD
Ten (10) # 2.70 SOLD
Ten (10) # 2.75 SOLD
Ten (10) # 2.80 SOLD
Ten (10) # 3.00 SOLD
Five (5) # 3.05 SOLD
Five (5) # 3.10 SOLD
Five (5) # 3.15 SOLD
Five (5) # 3.20 SOLD
Five (5) # 3.25 SOLD
Five (5) # 3.30 SOLD
Five (5) # 3.35 SOLD
Five (5) # 3.40 SOLD
Five (5) # 3.45 SOLD
Five (5) # 3.50 SOLD

25mmshims_zps0799ae6d.jpeg

Last edited:
I realize sizes over 3.00 are getting thick. I did go over my quantity in the caddy bins of the above picture this weekend and I should have a few more from each size possibly available all the way to 2.45, that I didn't want to sell all at once. If you see a size you would really like give me a shout and I'm sure I could help you out! Thanks

*EDIT: I am willing to take best offer for the remaining sixty (60) shims. Even if they are too thick it is possible to have them grinded to the size you want. I cannot do that unfortunately, and the sizes 3.00 and higher are rarely used so it doesn't hurt to shoot me an offer. I won't need these anyways

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back