• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Anyone got prints, magz or ads on the Amen Savior?

Stabler

CB750 Addict
Reaction score
I'm looking for anything in it's original print. Old magazine articles, ads, whatever. Anything dating back to when these choppers were in production at American Motorcycle ENgineering.

I pay using paypal, and if you're not willing to part with what you've got, I'll be glad to pay for any high res scans.

Let me know and feel free to spread the word.

Thanks, Stabler.

I have all kinds of stuff like this, but just copied off web searches so this is the best it gets quality wise...just click for larger version and save if it is of any use to ya....have lots more...lakewood, santee etc.

Attachments

• saviorad.jpg
    saviorad.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 140
  • savior-is-here-494x672.jpg
    savior-is-here-494x672.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 151
  • frame.jpg
    frame.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 144
I will have to check my dads old motorcylce magazine collection. Every Cycle World back to the mid 60's and most other available magazines of the 70's. I will get back to you if I find something.

So I know of at least 2 magazines that I need.
Anyone got the 1976 April Custom Chopper Motorcycle Magazine Back-Issue and/or the 1974 November Custom Chopper Motorcycle Magazine Back-Issue laying around? I could really use 'em, at least to copy/scan parts of. Need to get stuff together to be able to get my Amen street legal 'til the snow's gone..

Please let me know.

Thanks, Stabler.

Sorry no luck yet, haven't had a whole lot of free time this week to look. I will get to some more boxes of them this weekend. He wasn't too much into the chopper stuff so he didn't have a lot of chopper magazines but I will look through them.

Back