• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Just got a free CB750 and looking for ideas.

Jason44001

CB750 New member
Reaction score
I just got a free CB750 in pieces and I’m not sure what to do with it. I was gonna chop it and make a loud little neighbor hater out of it but after looking at the parts and stuff I’m wondering if I should sell it to someone who wants one of these old ones to restore. It’s a 1970 and the vin number on the title and the frame is CB7502003439 and the number on the engine is CB750E-1005377. I have most all the parts except the airbox but that still might show up the more I clean out the garage I got it out of. Anyway I’m not very educated with the CB stuff and my friend who thinks that he is told me this might be one I leave alone and either restore, just get it on the road, or sell.

Frame number says its a 72, engine number says the engine is a very rare 1970 sandcast motor. To the right person that motor is worth some good money provided it is good restorable condition.

OK thats either a late 69 or early 70 frame. so that would pretty much mean the engine is correct for the frame. If you have all the origanal parts in goodshape I would restore it to oem dont cut it up! If you have good original HM300 exhaust you have some good money in parts or good restore project.

Jason 44001, You have a rare sandcast model. If you really want to sell it, put it on the sandcast only forum you will get what its worth there. Please dont chop it up. If you want one to chop I'll trade you for one of my basket case 750's!

Back