• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Wanted - 1978 CB750K piston

capt_dean

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Hi, I"m looking for a standard size stock 78 CB750K piston. I found out that they are not available from Honda. In a effort to remove a seized ring I took a chunk out of mine. Of coarse its the one part keeping me from my complete rebuild. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Dean

No, actually got distracted by going deer hunting.... with my 99 Jeep Cherokee 100 miles from home. Big hole in radiator, blah, blah, 3800. damage. Anyway its getting fixed and no people were injured that and SHOVELING SNOW!!. Back to the subject, no but would love to. Found some whole motors & no idea on bore size, one seized too (that seemed to be going the wrong direction!) And one place would possibly make me one.$$ But I like some good news too? so?

Capt Dean,

I believe I have a few stock pistons in my garage. I probably still have the wrist-pin and clips, too. Want all of that? Lemme know if you still need it. You can have it for the cost of shipping.

Capt Dean,
I also have stock set with everything. I believe their stock. What would be the number stamped on them if they were stock. I know there's a number stamped on them but it's been a while and I'd have to dig them up out of one of my boxes.
Ed

baronsmear, & rotormotored,
That would be AWESOME! as far as I can tell the only # is on each side of the pin hole, left side - F 392 & right- 4. It almost looks like a 24 on the left but its smeared. I live in Independence, Mo my zip is 64052. I switched to a night shift so I spaced off this post. I apologize for not getting back to either of you sooner. I'd LOVE to get this rolling with spring here!

Thankyou, Dean

oh man...I apologize for dropping the ball on this. I have found a piston. send me an email (skidmarkgarage@gmail.com) and we'll work out the details. again, i'm REALLY sorry about this, dean.

brian

Back