• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Come steal me!! Sandcast carbs dirt cheap!!

Is that your link? why are you calling them sandcast here? The link just shows some 1974 roundtops...$75-150 all day on other forums, locally etc. in good condition

Those are not 74 carbs they have the idividual cable going to each carb. Those are K0 carbs. I think maybe the seller doesn't know what they really have.

ahhh...when I first clicked the link the pics would not load on my computer...just saw the title...def K0...yeah he must not know the difference, probably were mounted on a 74 or something

I think he is in the right price range though, comparing past ebay sales. Seen them cheaper on forums. They were still using those carbs for a short time after the end of the sancast serial #'s. Heard something about a # stamped on the top vs. not but cant remember what that was about.

There were a couple of japanese buyers awhile back buying anything labeled sancast and drove pricing up but seems to have settled a bit. I saw a set of these carbs go on ebay for $250 and another set for $330 on ebay in the last year. Saw a couple sets under $200 on hondachopper.com.

I guess if you find the right purist at the right time and he cant find anything else at the time, the skys the limit....lol

Last edited:
These carbs ended in later part of 1970. The K1 started in Sept. 1970 and I m sure a couple had the old carb. Either way not 74 carbs unless some dipstick dig some parts swapping between a couple banks of carbs.

well years ago i sold those darn moounting brackets for $150-$200 alone. there is a set just like it on ebay right now for $950

Back