• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Motorcycle Build Shops

GypsyDanger777

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hello All, I am new to this and have looked around and didnt really find any info on this subject, but if i missed it i do apologize in advance if that is the case and appreciate the information. i was lucky enough to come by a 1973 Honda CB750 but it is in parts. I do have all the parts to put her together but as i am tight on time, I was wondering if anyone knew of a trustworthy motorcycle shop i can take my parts to and any information on about how much it would cost to get it build i would highly apprecite it. I am looking for a shop not far from the Hawthonre, CA area. All parts are the original and all do work. Thank you in advance for any help. Really hoping its not too expensive lol.

Search for retired folks doing it as a hobby. Forums and maybe Craigslist might help. Ask to see one they have done before. Request photos of the process as they do yours. Shops will charge shop time @ around $100/hour. Hobbiest might do it for costs plus a flat fee. Hobbiest will take longer.

Back