• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Wanted - somewhat stocker 75-78

deadchef

CB750 Member
Reaction score
basically would like to find a good donor for a mild cafe/brat style build. would like a sohc bike, no hondamatics. not looking for a chop. motor with decent compression. not concerned about dust or dents or being 100% complete. my plans basically are to replace the front end, rims, seat, add small performance bolt ons and paint. title is mandatory. i'm willing to pickup anywhere in michigan, northern wisconsin, northern indiana, northern ohio or maybe chicago if need be. always love a road trip, especially when it's to pick up a new project! :thumbsup:

thanks!

I sent a guy to your ad, on that 72, I think he wants it, says you called him. came off my website

i've got everything you need for the "somewhat stock" part of your project. i have an almost complete 78 without a title. so lemme know what you need when the time comes.

I just moved to lower mich from tn., my 77 750 is here with me. Its a strong runner that I would part with for the right toy swap. Im in tekonsha

Back