CB750 unrecognized by authorities :)

Dear CB750 community,

I have a 1982 Honda CB750 Bol'Dor and a 1983 Honda CB750 (what model??).

Short story long:
    I could not miss the opportunity to buy a CB750 Bol'Dor from Holland, that proved to have some engine problems that will lead to a full engine restoration.
    One coffee later, I could not miss to buy an '83 CB750 Cafe Racer

I have presented the bikes to the local authorities for registration.
    For both bikes, they rolled their eyes and told me they do not have a data base for such old motorcycles.

Conclusion:
    In the registration documents, they simply marked some information that are now in contradiction with common sense and similar bike specs.

The '82 Bol'Dor CB750 (rear brake on disk) was attributed:
    RC04/CB 750 F
    The VIN was not recognized as it was only 9 digits (old style - the local HONDA distributor was also unable to find spare parts info using the VIN.
    Max power 58kW / 9000rpm
    Front tire 3.25-19 54H
    Rear tire 4.00-8 4PR

The '83 Cafe Racer CB750 (rear brake on drum) was attributed:
    RC01 / VF750 -----> this is clearly NOT a VF engine because is a 4 in line (they simply contradicted the obvious facts)
    The VIN was not recognized as it was only 9 digits (old style - the local HONDA distributor was also unable to find spare parts info using the VIN.
    Max power 57kW/ 9000rpm
    Front tire 120/90 - 18 71H
    Rear tire 150/80 - 16 71H

PLEASE help me with info:
    - where can I find the technical guides? - I need to prove to the local authorities they are wrong (also for maintenance)
    - how can I differentiate CB750 K, F, S ? - So I know for sure what these bikes are
    - what are the original tire specs? - Using other tires than those marked by the authorities needs special authorization
    - do you have the same issue with the short 9 digit VIN at your local HONDA distributor? - I can not order spare parts as they can not find the bike in their systems
    - is there a HONDA Japan contact method? (no contact on their website) - I would ask for the sales configuration datasheet

Thank you in advance,

Mihai
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20151105-WA0005.jpg   IMG-20160721-WA0000.jpg  

Hope this helps: https://www.motorcyclespareparts.eu/...a-model-prefix That Bal'Dor is a beauty!
    "Love 'em all.... Let GOD sort 'em out!"