• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

My CB750 build and story thread.

PIDASTER...I really like the look of your bike, that exactly the look I want..I've got some bars very similar to yours so I think the only thing I will need to buy is the seat, I will definitely look at the DCC seat like yours and I really like some of the ones that Carpy has on his website

PIDASTER...I really like the look of your bike, that exactly the look I want..I've got some bars very similar to yours so I think the only thing I will need to buy is the seat, I will definitely look at the DCC seat like yours and I really like some of the ones that Carpy has on his website

Thanks!
I'm not 100% satisfied with my seat from DCC. It was the exact look I wanted but I am going to reinforce it toward the tail section as I feel it's too flimsy. I also miss my hinges. I'm not sure if the seats from Carpy are any stronger or not but he does have the option to keep your hinges.
Also, my seat is so short that I can't lower the bike like I had originally wanted to. If I lower it I would need to switch to a smaller rear tire as it can be bottomed out at full suspension flex. Not normally an issue though.
I'm going to eventually recover my seat more like the older style.

I got it from Dime City Cycles, dimecitycycles.com. It's called the Lucas Style taillight. You can get it with or without tag brackets and also in LED.

Hi, I have just started my project cb750 ss 1982, would you know if the spoked wheels from a cb550 would fit the 750? Thanks pete

Back