• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

1982 750F price valuation?

txnnd

CB750 New member
Reaction score
I have a 1982 CB750F that I just don't ride anymore. Before I bought it a few years ago it had new tires, new brakes and lines, carbs rebuilt, new rear sprocket and chain, new grips, new fork seals and the tank sealed. Since then I've put maybe 300 miles on it. It's in great shape and has the original dual pipes still on it. Some nicks in the tank, but overall a sharp bike. It's of the black and orange variety. I can't seem to post a pic here, but I'd be happy to text one. I know it's Fall, but it's a shame for it to just sit. 15k miles. Any idea what I should ask to move it?

Thanks for the help,

Jake

Attachments

• Bike.jpg
    Bike.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 127
hard to tell from that one pic but I'd say in the $2500-3000 range. 3000 would need to be in good running condition and the electrics all sorted.

hard to tell from that one pic but I'd say in the $2500-3000 range. 3000 would need to be in good running condition and the electrics all sorted.

Thank you very much, I've been researching what is for sale, but asking price and selling prices can vary drastically. Everything is well sorted, but it hasn't been ridden all summer, so I'll need to start it and make sure it's good to go. I really just want it out of the way, so watch for it in the classifieds. I'd be willing to take less than your estimate. Thanks again.

Back