• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Thanks cb750.com!

Wez_

CB750 Addict
Reaction score
Well I thought I would share where I am at so far. I am a country boy, and growing up I never had anything that was shiny or pristine new. Everything I owned I had to beg, borrow, steal or build :thumbsup: So when it was time to scratch another itch in my midlife crisis, a ratty looking, post apocalypse, mad max café racer was exactly it. Mad Max (the originals), not the BS remake a ew years ago...geesh. But anyways, from "The Road Warrior" there was a villain named Wez that till this day was one of the coolest MF ive ever seen in a movie. Everything about him from the way he handled his bike, down to his crazy obsession over the blondie on his ride always intrigued me. One day, I woke up and said, "fukit", im building that bike!" Im ages away from the KZ1000 in the movie, but for $200, I found this little Honda cb750SC and now Im in love. Thanks for all the help fellas, I'll continue to give back to the forum with whatever help I can provide.

IMG_20180805_173554769.jpg

Thanks Skelee! Added another view. I hand cut the windshield with a plexi cutter. I made a few test cuts as the original windshield was 21" long. it dumped air directly in my face, and was somewhat dangerous where it landed due to me lowering the bike. I checked some more images of my clone bike and this is what was done in the movie also for one of the stunk bikes. I think it matches the fairing perfect. That's all that matters :)

IMG_20180805_173443576.jpg

Back