• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - 1980 CB750K

VoyagerMB

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Help save this bike from me! I’m certain to be cutting, altering and in general, molesting this very fine example of a 1980 CB750K, if left to my own devices. The financial draw of the Cafe Racer/ Hipster money is great in this college town that I live in. The bike is from the high desert of California, and has all the original parts, including crash bars, side panels with completely intact tabs and is basically rust free. Only two real areas would need to be addressed to return it to completely stock. The master brake reservoir cap, leaked brake fluid onto the gas tank many years ago and all over itself, causing finish problems on the side of the tank and on the master cylinder itself. The gauge cluster was damaged on one edge and has been replaced with the wrong year piece. The master cylinder is a smaller, non Honda aftermarket unit, as are the handlebars, but I have the originals. I have the original gauge cluster as well. I have put new tires and shocks on the bike. It was stored with the carburetors drained, but fuel has been sitting in the tank. The original tool kit is in its place and the airbox is unaltered. Pictures will follow. I’m posting this to see if guys who cringe at the idea of altering a bike of this vintage, that could be returned to stock, will put their money where their mouth is, to keep it intact. I want to give it a better home than I can provide, here in San Luis Obispo, CA. Make me an offer.

Back