• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Make Offer - Assorted '79 CB750k Parts (OR)

P_e7

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Good evening all,

I have a few parts that I got with the bike I purchased.

I have a battery box, instrument cluster, rear fender (both the plastic and the stainless steel pieces), rear drive chain guard, rear seat cowell, rear seat grab bar, rear light assembly, and both side covers.

Full disclosure on the side covers and the rear stainless fender. The side covers look like one of the attachment points broke off on one side, or was breaking off and someone used epoxy to stick it back on. Also, the rear fender has a dent a little bit larger than a quarter in it. These are all as is.

qWFPF6n.jpg

yBwnzK4.jpg

tlOUQ9S.jpg

3YJM2mV.jpg

Last edited:
Good evening all,

I have a few parts that I got with the bike I purchased.

I have a battery box, instrument cluster, rear fender (both the plastic and the stainless steel pieces), rear drive chain guard, rear seat cowell, rear seat grab bar, rear light assembly, seat, and both side covers.

Full disclosure on the side covers and the rear stainless fender. The side covers look like one of the attachment points broke off on one side, or was breaking off and someone used epoxy to stick it back on. Also, the rear fender has a dent a little bit larger than a quarter in it. These are all as is.

View attachment 8455

View attachment 8456

View attachment 8457

View attachment 8458

Is the seat hinged?

Back