• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - 72 CB750 all custom for sale.

kabeedo

bopper
Reaction score
I have a 72' cb750 four that has been stroked and bored (I dont know to what extent) i would sale, it was built into a chopper in the early 80's. then stored in a container until the the late 90s where it was removed and used at a motorcycle mech class as there class project. Then put back in storage until i got it a few months ago.It has the old school twisted metal girder/springer front end. The rigid frame was built in the early 80's as well. Very very fast bike. Starts on the first kick. with a little love this could be a show winner. All it needs is tires. but the ones on it will ride i just wouldn't go on any trips on em.I just had a baby and don't have the money or time to put anything else into it. The story behind the bike is not proven but has provided me a good conversation peice. I bought it from an old biker that had flames tattooed on his head, very cool guy. But he was telling me that his buddy used to run with the Mogul MC club in cali and that he had two identical cb750s. One had a normal engine and the other was this one that had some work done to it. He would ride around on the stock bike until he found someone that wanted to race and tell them he is gonna go get gas then meet at the race point. He would then go switch bikes and take the guys money with this bike. The owner was a motorcycle junky and ended up putting a motor on his bicycle, while he was out riding his contraption one day he reached down to adjust some settings when he was struck by a car. The bike was given to the guy I got it from by his family becasue they built it together and thats when he put it in the storage container until it was taken out and cleaned up by the Mech class. I got it and cleaned the carbs and it fired up on the first kick. It runs like a bat outta hell and its hard to stay on when you give it gas. I dont see any issues with the bike except it will need the carbs synced. Which that should be done before to long when my buddy gets back in town with the tools. I will include pics of what it looked like when I got it and now with what I have done to it. I have some of the original parts like the vintage leather bags and the double round lights etc. any questions lemme know. I have a clear title in my name. I dont have a truck so if a ride is to long you would have to pickup at Ft Bragg NC. I dont have it listed anywhere else as I dont have to sell it but if I do then I would rather sell to someone who would appreciate it for what it is and not just a bike. I want to get 3.5k out of it. The green with white star is the finished bike except the tailight is on the side with the tag now, and the bars are different. the blue and white is what is was when I got it and then theres a couple pics from when i was mocking it up. lemme know what you guys think. If im over priced lemme know. PM me if your interested.

Attachments

• CB 750 four 2.JPG
    CB 750 four 2.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 127
  • CB 750 four 3.JPG
    CB 750 four 3.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 115
  • CB 750 four 4.JPG
    CB 750 four 4.JPG
    159.6 KB · Views: 117
  • CB 750 four 5.JPG
    CB 750 four 5.JPG
    150.2 KB · Views: 106
  • CB 750 four 6.JPG
    CB 750 four 6.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 111
  • Chop 1.jpg
    Chop 1.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 110
  • Chop 2.jpg
    Chop 2.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 105
  • Chop 3.jpg
    Chop 3.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 114
  • Chop 4.jpg
    Chop 4.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 113
  • mockup 1.jpg
    mockup 1.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 125
  • mockup 2.jpg
    mockup 2.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Nice bike - I like what you've done to her. However, IMO $3.5K may be a little too steep. It's just that what I've seen the market prices for chops is probably closer to $2500 - 3000. I'd keep her if I were you.

Yeah thats more what I was thinking but if I had a $2500 price on it then I would have been offered $2000 for it. lol. This and honda chopper.com is the only place I have ever listed it and honestly dont want to sell but was seeing if anyone wanted it. I would sell for close to asking price I wouldnt let it go for 2500 if not then ill continue to work on it and ride the h3ll out of it, but hey...

I haven't seen your bike listed over on the HC site, but just a word of caution - they get real twitchy about listing on multiple sites at the same time. Which is only fair.

Back