• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

82 CB750 Brat Build from the UK

naturals

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Seeing as I've made a few posts now, I felt a quick hello was in order!

I'm Andy, based in the UK but I've travelled and lived all over the place. Bought an 82 CB750 as my first bike. What I thought would be a couple of quick weekends in the shed getting it sorted for the summer is slowly turning into a full nut and bolt rebuild (I have some OCD issues, evidently). The bike is a keeper, never to be sold, type project so I want it done properly.

It's definitely an educating process for me. I'm quite technical but never done anything with cars or bikes before so I'm learning set by step as I go.

I'm filming the process and putting semi-regular updates on the tube. New videos coming all the time so hit subscribe if you'd like to see the build progress.

The engine is starting to clean up nicely. Not quite decided on whether to clear coat or vapor blast it but it's certainly nice to have it a bit more shiney.

Last edited:
I finally got the engine pulled. The frame has been welded and powder coated and I'll be starting the engine rebuild in the next couple of weeks.

Frame welded and powder-coated...

DSC0068-JPG.jpg

DSC0079-JPG.jpg

DSC0082.jpg

DSC0094-JPG.jpg

Attachments

• DSC0068-JPG.jpg
    DSC0068-JPG.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 219
I finally got the engine pulled. The frame has been welded and powder coated and I'll be starting the engine rebuild in the next couple of weeks.

Beer crates?? Can't believe how sturdy those things are! I like the creativity of the removal! Thanks for the video.

Back