• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Crash bar/ highway bar help

kal-el428

CB750 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey every one. This is my first post and could use some help.
I have a 76' CB750F and I am looking for a crashbar/highway bar online. Other than a 750, can any body tell me what other CB modles will fit on my 750?

Thanks

Last edited:
I would have to think only the ones made for the cb750 will fit because they normally bolt to the motor mounts. Any of the cb750 sohc bars should fit between years. I am sure there is differences between manufacturers of the bars as to what exactly they fit.

Just to make sure I am calling it the correct name, this is what I am talking about...
1978_Honda_CB750_K_(261).jpg

Yeah, they go by a couple of different names. Normally they are pretty model specific because of the mounts and for clearance reasons.

Well, for the cool factor you may want to consider just case guards instead. There's one for each side of the motor. just a thought ....and coincidentially I have a used set I could be persuaded to part with :)

Well I should open my search up to case guards too. I really am more interested in the pegs rather than looks or protection.

Then go with highway bars - it will be a much less expensive option that case guards or crash bars - and then adding the footpegs.

yes but only one little problem, i don't ship parts. BUT if you stop over to my house (Marine City) you can have the case gaurds for free. i know i have a crash bar but i'm not sure where it's at. i have a couple trailers at the junk yard i keep bike parts.

there is a ad on Craigslist with a couple 750 crash bars, in the detroit section. he lives in Fair Haven which also happens to be the same town the junk yard is located but it ain't me.

Yeah, I saw the ad on Craigs in Fair Haven. He said that he already sold the 750 highway bar.

Marine City is a little bit of a drive for me. If you would be willing to meet westward down M59 a bit, I would gladly offer you cash for your guards.

Back