• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

MAC 4 to 1 exhaust (Canister Style) with stock airbox questions

750slasher

CB750 Member
Reaction score
I am looking at getting a MAC 4 to 1 exhaust (Canister style) for my CB750C street fighter style build.

Just a few questions (I did a search but found nothing for my situation, if so, please attach a link for post).

For the exhaust I want (Mac 4 to 1 canister style) with STOCK airbox, would rejetting be needed? If so, recommendations?

OR would the engine just need "tweaked" in for the new exhaust?
PLEASE CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG: If the new exhaust was installed but the airbox remained the same, there would be more flow on exit thus causing more air (on a small scale, due to the stock airbox, to be sucked in), this would cause more of a LEAN condition and I would adjust my fuel for more gas. AM I thinking right or way wrong?

Anyone run a 4 to 1 MAC exhaust with stock airbox? Any help would be awesome.

Probably wont make a difference as long as the stock air box is used. Most problems with the CV carbs come from people changing jetting along with ditching the stock air box.

I just changed my original 4 into 4 exhaust on my -80 750 custom with a Delkevic 4 into 1 exhaust with stock airbox.
After the swap, I did a vacuum sync and there was minimal adjustment needed.
The bike runs and sounds great.

***Update***
Installed the MAC 4 to 1 canister style exhaust. Install was perfect, fitment perfect, quality top notch and the bike rides smooth.....no issues to report!

Back