• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

13 motorcycles for riders restarting riding

HarryJenkins

Banned
Reaction score
otorcycling is glorious. But human beings, strangely enough, are capable of leaving glorious things behind. In time, the sparkly days of the Yamaha RX100 - or were you a Kawasaki Bajaj KB100 guy - are forgotten. The thrill of the Yamaha RD350 or the unique heartbeat of that Jawa/Yezdi fades from your daily life. You accrue family, an all-consuming career. And one day you wonder, how and when was the last time you turned the key.
Human beings, I am happy to report, are also able to change direction and pick up the pace again. This story was prompted by a short message on Facebook from Hemant Suthar. He asked, "Hi Shumi! A quick question - what do you think of the Kawasaki Z650? A good bike to restart biking?" And I thought to myself, that there was a good story idea. And here we are.
Hemant kindly agreed to give me these pictures and let us in on the back story.
Hemant Suthar and his friends photobomb this poor buffalo's selfie from back in the day. Notice the Yamaha RX100s in the background
A picture of Hemant Suthar with his friends from way back when they were riding together.
The trigger is quite simple to understand in Suthar's case. He says, "[I was] Remembering my college days and how we used to go riding. Now I have a friend who has a bike and wants company, plus my cousin who rides a Harley Fat Boy. I [now] have free time and can afford a good bike. Just want to complete my bucket list."
There are other versions of this story and they all say the same thing. There is a time and place to return to motorcycling. That time, if you've read this far, is now for you.
There are many things to consider before you re-enter the fray as it were. But the motorcycle is the basic starting point. My conversations with other restarting riders leads me to believe that the essential requirement is pretty standard.
First, you want a motorcycle that excites you. And that's why we have a long list for you.

For More You Can Check:
Cryptocurrency Trading Marketing

Back