• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - HARNESS KITS

DADDYG

DADDYG
Reaction score
I make up HARNESS KITS for most bikes and have a couple kits left .
My harness kits handle
3 wire head light
3 wire tail light
2 wires for front and back brake switches
2 wires for horn
1 wire for coil and ignition
6 position fuse block
You can add wires for turn signals and electric start ( EXTRA COST )
All wires 16 gauge and shrink wrapped

I have 2 kits for a chopper bobber brat or café that are bare bones with switches ( KICK ONLY ) NO HORN or TURN SIGNALS
COMES with HIGH/LOW SWITCH and KILL SWITCH $85.00 Shipped FREE in USA
I also have a kit WIRES ONLY Lights front and back , Brake switch front and back , Horn , Turn Signals , Coil and Ignition ALL wire end go to LIGHT BUCKET so you can use stock handle bar switches. $85.00 Shipped FREE in USA
You can contact me at DADDYGCYCLES@YAHOO.COM for PICTURES
THANKS RICH

I only have the basic kits in stock
which are lights front and back - coil & ignition and rear brake switch $45.00 shipped FREE IN USA
ANYTHING ELSE I would have to make up and ship out
I can make a cut down full harness FOR CHOPPERS that has lights front and back - horn - Brake switches front and back - coil & ignition -6 position fuse block - Electric start - Kill switch -Key Switch with custom switches that mound under seat area for $125.00 shipped FREE in USA
For $150.00 I do the same harness with TURN SIGNALS and both right and left handle bar switches RIGHT SIDE - Kill - Push button Start - Lights …… LEFT SIDE - Horn - Turn singles - High /Low lights
Just let me know what you need and contact me
These are all 2019 prices 2020 prices will go up some because of material cost increase
THANKS FOR LOOKING
Rich

Back