• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Crash Bars from China

docjones

CB750 Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a decent pair of crash bars. The absolutely only ones I can find are on ebay from China. Has anyone tried them and are they any good?

Did you also try looking for "Engine Gaurd" and "Highway Bar"? They are also known by those names.

They are pretty specific to make/model/year also.

Fit may be an issue like with their car body parts. Expect the chrome to rust through much quicker than a job done here.

Thanks Dave, that sure did help and amc49 that's what I'm afraid of . Those Chinese crash bars I find on ebay can be had for less that $30.00. I don't mind paying the big bucks for quality if that is what it takes. I did find some at motorcycleseatsdirect.com but they want $140.00 for a pair. I'm going to call them and find out where there are made. I'll let you know.

As it turns out the the crash bars / Engine Guards / Highway Bars that I purchased are made in Viet Nam and are made of Stainless Steel. The quality isn't bad and they don't rust so I believe the guy when he told me they were SS. I did pay the $140.00 (kinda high) and I think I got my monies worth. Keep in mind that they are shipped from Viet Nam so it takes about 2 weeks to get here. Can be had at www.motorcycleseatsdirect.com

Back