• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Motogadget Wiring cb750K What am I missing?

greyghost18t

CB750 New member
Reaction score
What am I missing to rewire my bike motogadget stuff. 1978 cb750K

Here is what I have so far.

MUnit
Mlock
motoscope tiny
m blaze disc turn signal x2
3 button m switch x2
m unit wiring kit
M Button
ricks reg/rec
flexible turn and brake led tail light

what am i missing or what do I need to use from the stock electronics on the bike?

Being as nobody likely has installed exactly all the things you have in that list you are likely to have missed something in there at least in tools or incidental materials to do the job and you will pretty much be butchering the OEM setup meaning you are in no man's land if you are not skilled at that. Easy if one knows, a horror story if not. By choice you have just appointed yourself an electrical engineer.

When you buy that much same branded stuff the maker should be your friend, if they cannot then you know you bought from the wrong entity.

You're in custom bike land now, the only real friend you have is yourself and the way I for one prefer it.

Last edited:
Not familiar with the items you are using or what all you are planning to do. Maybe a description and or photos of what you have and what exactly you want to accomplish. If its all from the same place reach out to the company as AMC suggested. Otherwise keep us updated on your progress as anything new is interesting and your trials and problems may help others in the future....as long as it is shared somewhere.

I would love to know how this turned out- I have a frame, and engine, no harness. Looking at m unit etc but am definitely not into electronics by any means. so is the m unit all i need aside from the wiring? Do i make a custom loom utilizing that and the upgraded rec? Bike electronics are supposed to be "super simple by comparison" but I really don't want to just make assumptions and fry things. I am all for learning and hands on experience, but I def want guidance or examples from others that have done it

Back