• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Swing arm bearing kit - 1980CB750K

Longer

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

Having difficulty on the interwebs finding a bearing kit for the swing arm on my 80' 750K. For both the strut bearings and main shaft bearings and bushings. I would like to rebuild it, as this CB has 85xxxkm on it. If anyone knows of a good spot to find them, any help would be much appreciated.

Found a bearing kit in Canada, can't remember who makes them; will follow up. Kit includes the swingarm centre, two needle bearings and bushings. Apparently fits the 82' 750F and the 900. Three different dealerships couldn't help me, took the boys at the salvage yard about 15 minutes to place the order.

Talking about this... Somebody knows how to take out the bearings?
I have also a replacement, but I can't take out the old ones...

Tronco.

I'd bet that 'kit' mentioned in post #6 does not and never did exist, more like somebody rounding up a set of OEM parts. The only real reason to change them would be in case of bad seals to rust, the bearings are never worked hard enough to need changing. I never changed any, simply cleaned them well out and reused with new side seals if needed.

'80-'83 all DOHC used the same parts, the '79 used bushings made of plastic.

Are you still looking?

Look around for this bearing number..............

NTN brand HMK2428 part number.

It supposedly is a non-OEM 24X28X31 bearing but will work on '80-'83 swingarms.

Amazon may have it.

Last edited:
Back