• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Oversized valves for the CB900 and CB1100F

ABUSOracing

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I represent ABUSO Racing and we are a new company focusing on the production of valvetrain components for various classic bikes. I would just like to share with all CB owners what we currently offer. We have oversized valves and titanium retainers (coming later for the CB).

All our valves are made of EV8 Stainless steel (21-4N) material commonly used in most high performance valves. These are stronger and more heat resistant than stock. They are also nitrided for longevity and great wear characteristics.

We offer intake and exhaust valves for the CB F engines (900cc and 1100cc). These valves are 27,5 (+1,5mm) and 24,0 (+1,5mm) in order to work with the stock seat and are a great way to improve cylinder head breathing for your modified or big bore engines.

Our valves are affordable unlike most other suppliers and they will be perfect for almost everyone from tuff street engines to full on racing engines.

These valves retail at 115GBP on ebay but we will sell them for 100GBP to CB750.com members (each set of 8).

These valves may work with CBX and CB750F engines. These have slightly smaller valves originally and we haven't tried them on.

The 750 uses the exact same seat as the bigger engines, it is sized to be able to fit either size OEM valve by the top seat cutting alone.

The 750 uses the exact same seat as the bigger engines, it is sized to be able to fit either size OEM valve by the top seat cutting alone.

Thank you, I didn't know this for sure. I am assuming the CBX will be the same as they share valve sizes with the 750F...

:thumbsup:

Back