Thread: Welcome!

Welcome!

Hey guys! Welcome to the new CB750.com! As I mentioned the pre-launch announcement on the main page, I acquired this domain with the intent to create a great Honda CB750 community. I've been working hard over the last few weeks to launch the site on a newer platform than what I'm used to (an older version of vBulletin that I currently use on XS650.com and XS400.com), so that's why it took a little longer to get the site up and running.

Anyway, I hope you guys will join me in making this a great place for everything CB750!

Travis

Travis,

The site looks great and I am excited about the prospects of hearing from all the CB750 people out there.

Wow a virgin site. How awesome Trav, Congratulations. Oops I better take my shoes off! I don't want to get your brand new forum dirty. I used to own CB750's probably had 6 or 7 of the single cams but the last one was 20 years ago at least. I did have a couple of CB1100s a few years ago and in between there somewhere I road raced a CB900. Well let R rip!

Thanks guys! Glad to see you here

Wohoo!! I had to bite!! Posting my CB750 build as we speak! (Or write).

Looking forward watching the new site grow.

Hello, guys! I hope us owners of the 750's little brothers are welcome here..... CB500 and CB550 owner here. (And a recovering XS650 addict)

The site is great, I check in frequently and love watching it grow.

All are welcome, just be clear about the bike you're working on when asking questions and tag those threads as non-cb750.
    - Travis

Glad to be a part of this site and this community. I just got a 74 cb750. This is my first bike and I am learning more about it every day from this site. Thanks for all the hard work putting it together!

You're very welcome! Glad to have people enjoying the site! Let's make this place great!
    - Travis