• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - CB750A Kick Start For Sale

Picture upload

I have uploaded a picture of the part.
Hi everyone,

I purchased two kick starts from a seller for $150 each, keeping one selling the other for same price if you are interested
email me at frankruz@rocketmail.com. I will accept pay pal only, and mail usps small box.

thank you,

Attachments

• cb750a kick start.jpg
    cb750a kick start.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 186
Hello everyone and Merry Christmas!

I have owned several older Honda 750's but not a Hondamatic. I recently purchased a 1976 750A engine to install in my golf cart. I have almost completed the installation, which was not easy, since nearly everything had to be engineered and custom made. Nevertheless I have a problem with shifting the tranny into gear. It appears that there is a safety feature that will not allow me to shift it into forward gear and I don't know the solution. I am hoping someone can fill me in on how this transmission works relative to the kickstand and the neutral safety feature that I think is keeping me from engaging first gear. Please keep in mind that I do not have the actual kickstand and the mechanism to control this feature. What is the solution?

Thanks,
Dean

Back